These are not Jewish Feast days but they were to celebrate them and look forward to the Lord fulfilling them. They are the Feasts of the Lord.
Imminent vs. Fulness of time
I Corinthians 15: 52 says “a moment” not any moment but a specific moment in the future. The word “imminent” is not in the NT.
But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, Galatians 4:4
Jesus first coming was in the fulness of time. When He came He said that He would fulfill the law and save the lost who receive Him.
17. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Leviticus 23 is the Lord’s Feast days. He has fulfilled 4 of the 7 feast days and will fulfill the other 3.
- Vatican prophecy 1200 years old: the present Pope today is the False Prophet during the Tribulation
- In 2006 one of the most respected Rabbis in Israel who was 108 years old
- Gave the Messiah’s name
- Said He is coming back shortly after the death of Ariel Sharon
i. In a coma since January of 2006
ii. He died January 2014
- 4 Blood Moons in two years all on Jewish feast days called a Tetrarch to take place 2014 & 2015 some say this is in fulfillment of Joel 2:31
- Wonder in heaven: the stars lining up as in Revelation 12:1-2
- The sun not to give light 2021 as in Matthew 24:29
- Knowledge shall be increased Daniel 12:4 (not the information age or internet but Biblical knowledge)
- Jesus has fulfilled the first 4 of the 7 Feast Days. The Feast of Trumpets is next on the list.
- Trumpet sounds and shouting is a picture of the Rapture
- 2014 Feast of Trumpets takes place on Thursday and/or Friday like the original.
- All of the Lord’s Feast days in 2014 are on the same day of the week as the originals.
Are these signs a warning to get busy soul winning because the end is near or a distraction to sidetrack us? Please note the title of this section is circumstantial evidence; I am not setting a date but like every Bible believing preacher I am suggesting that it is later then you think and time to get busy.
As it was in the days of ______ so shall it be in the days of the coming of the Lord. Luke 17:26 & 28
- Noah prepared, preached, and took his family.
- Lot did not prepare or preach and lost his family.
Three groups of people
- Those prepared for Judgment and take all responders with them above the Judgment.
- Those not preparing others for Judgment are taken above the Judgment but lose relations.
- Those not prepared for Judgment go into Judgment.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.