This was my powerful long distance weapon when I was in Vietnam. Actually it belonged to my uncle, you know Sam. It doesn’t have enough power or reach far enough to be of any value in the war I am involved in today. So now I use my Father’s weapons. I recommend that you use His weapons also; I have found them to reach out and change eternity
- Because we are your needy children;
- We ask that you meet our needs for your names’ sake.
- Because of the enemy of our spirit ruling as the Prince of the Power of the Air above us;
- We ask that you rebuke the principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world, and all spiritual wickedness in high places and put your hedge of protection around us and we will stand in the gap.
- Because of the influence on our soul by those around us;
- We ask that you cast down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.
- Because of our worst enemy that lurks within our flesh;
- We must keep short accounts and confess each sin,
- We agree with You that our old man is crucified and then;
- We ask that you fill us with your Spirit and then we dedicate our bodies as living sacrifices.
- Because we can do nothing without you and all things through you;
- We ask that you stir us up by putting us in remembrance of the things that You have done for us and through us and because you want to do even more than we can imagine;
- We ask for the faith to walk with you and stand with you.
- Because there are some in our midst that do not know you;
We ask your Spirit to present grace and draw them to salvation and boldness for us to speak to them.
I use to find happiness in a belt fed weapon. Now I have joy in a weapon that I just call on and He feeds me. Are you in a war? The secret to winning is to take a bigger weapon than your enemy; one that puts fear into him so that he runs when he sees you.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.